Monster Girl Farmer is an erotic text-based role playing anime porn game. The kind of sex game that lets you ride a unicorn girl – and vice-versa. Your farm is failing, but your fortune takes a turn when a starving Monster Girl barges into your home. In exchange for taking her in, she’ll help you start the world’s first Monster Girl farm!
- Lewd scenes crafted by artisanal writers, grinding away in the paper mines until their quills and free hands are worn to nubs. With over zero years of combined experience, you can rest easy knowing I’m not happy until they’re not happy.
- Memorable characters with depth: the agoraphobic mushroom girl, the superstitious dryad, the cherry tree girl who thinks she’s a princess…
- A multitude of fetishes—many more on the way!
- A world brimming with lore. Learn about the Monster Girl Devil and why Hellhound Girls fell from grace.
- Color-coded, easy to read dialogue.
- No pretentious purple prose. You won’t find words like milieu, mackle, or mélange anywhere.
Wholesome turn-based encounters:
- Raise monster girls’ affection through acts of kindness, not violence. (Working—many planned improvements.)
- Gain experience, level up, and learn new acts of kindness.
- A mélange of item drops. Sell them for money, use them to upgrade your farm, or gift them during encounters.
- Status effects that increase crop yield, temporarily decrease your energy, etc.
- Minimal grinding.
- Maximal grinding (against monster girls).
- A clear visual mini-map to easily navigate the diverse regions. (Map is currently textbased.)
- Upgradable environments: convince monster girls to set up shops in town, build a coop with dryad wood, etc.
- Track critical information in your journal: the number of undiscovered monster girls, how many scenes are left, and what you ate for breakfast.
- Check out the content roadmap (starts at the top, subject to change): https://arcweave.com/app#/project/L80Vezw69R
Customize your experience:
- Play as male, female, or enby. Choose your name and pick your naughty parts.
- Affect scenes by bringing different monster girls on your adventures. (Implemented for one character—more planned.)
- Dislike a kink? Skip any lewd scene BEFORE the action starts.
And if that doesn’t convince you, check out these rave reviews:
“What’s up man. Everything okay?”
“Shouldn’t you be looking for a job?”
“We’re worried about you.”
And that’s just from my friends!